Juicy Isle is a Tasmanian operated beverage manufacturer that has carved a niche in the production and distribution of high quality juice, water, and carbonated products. Excellent market positioning and established distribution partnerships with some of the worlds leading brands underpin its success.
Juicy Isle is a dynamic place to work and we encourage an environment where teams and individuals can contribute to business results. We employ around people statewide and pride ourselves on the quality of our staff.
• Developing & implementing strategies to achieve sales, volume and profitability grow.
• Managing the commercial trading relationships with customers including terms, pricing, promotional activity, ranging and execution.
• Leading and developing a team of Sales Representatives and office-based staff.
• Identifying and executing strategies to increase our ‘share of wallet’ and deliver new business growth.
• Collaboration & engagement with suppliers to maximise business growth opportunities.
• P&L responsibility including promotional and trade spend.
The successful applicant will be a high performing self-starter that thrives in a role that requires them to work autonomously and where you are empowered to drive key outcomes to achieve results. They will also display:
• A minimum of 10 years sales and leadership experience delivering consistently high results in the FMCG industry.
• Extremely well organised, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
• An ability to cultivate strong working partnerships using a solution focused approach.
• Proven success in influencing and negotiating commercially sound business agreements.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and collaborate across the business.
• Good judgment and ability to make strategic decisions.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Business, Marketing or
a related field.
• Possess a valid driver’s licence.