Founded in 1971, by the Cooper family, the company now employs nearly 100 staff. Juicy Isle uses many Tasmanian suppliers and contributes significantly to the Tasmanian economy.
View our development from humble beginnings to the state of the art company we are now.
Expanding into snackfood and confectionery distribution, Juicy Isle now supplies market leading brands such as Smiths, Cadbury, Mars, Nestle, Wrigleys and Stuart Alexander products.
Covers every state of Australia. We supply the major supermarket chains Woolworths and Coles as well as exporting to 7 countries in a growing export market.
Affiliations and achievements…
- HACCP Certification
- Organic Certification received in January 2010 from Australian Certified Organic.
- Apple crushing plant commissioned in 2009 to source 100% Tasmanian crushed apples.
- Supplier of the year 2004 “Grand Champion” for Australian Association of Convenience Stores (AACS),
- Inaugural members of the “Clean Business Challenge” after fulfilling the requirements of the Southern Waste Strategy Authority and are signatories to The Australian Packaging Covenant. View our Packaging Action Plan. (PDF 408Kb)
- Also view our updated NPC Packaging Plan with our overall star rating.(PDF 160Kb)
- Corporate Partner and Tasmanian Committee member of the Australian Institute of Management
- Member of the Family Business Association of Australia.
- Member of The Distributors national distribution group.